Bring your old Hollywood attitude to dinner, but be careful -- that lovely man seated next to you may be a cold-blooded murderer! Be an active participant in the suspenseful fun of "Best Laid Plans," or one of the other themed murder-mystery dinners put on by The Murder Mystery Company.
- $29 ($60 value) for one ticket to a three-course dinner and murder-mystery show
- $57 ($120 value) for two tickets to a three-course dinner and murder-mystery show
- Diners are participants -- and everyone is a suspect
- Enjoy a crisp salad and your choice of spaghetti and meatballs,15-layer lasagna, four cheese manicotti, spaghetti pesto basilica, or grilled chicken caesar salad
- Wrap up with a chilling conclusion -- a brownie sundae supreme