Sawatdee St. Paul serves up the best and hottest Thai food in the Twin Cities. They were the first Thai restaurant in the area, and are still one of the best around. Grab today's deal to experience this warm, friendly, exotic spot.
- $10 for $20 to spend on food and drinks at lunch
- $15 for $30 to spend on food and drinks at dinner
- Savor traditional favorites like red curry in coconut milk, pad see eew, or coconut chicken soup
- In business for over thirty years, and the first Thai restaurant in the Twin Cities
- Voted "Best Thai Restaurant" in 2013 by Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Readers' Poll
Sawatdee St. Paul's Website | Menu