Mary's Pantry Raid cooking classes will show you how to save money, eat well, and finally be the boss of your kitchen. Informative, hands-on, and really fun, these classes can help you get out of that fast-food-and-pizza rut!
- $35 ($75 value) for two-hour cooking class for one
- $65 ($150 value) for two-hour cooking class for two
- Cook a great meal with 10-12 common ingredients every home already has
- Learn some great recipes that use ingredients found in nature, like meat, veggies, fruit, nuts, and eggs
- Classes offered on Wednesday nights from 6-8 p.m., and Saturdays from 12-2 p.m.