Do the Puyallup September 6 - 22! The Washington State Fair is the largest single attraction held annually in the state of Washington and continually ranks in the top ten largest fairs in the world. Discover what makes the Fair among the world's most innovative, creative, and family friendly. Escape the ordinary with this deal from The Washington State Fair.
- $24 ($49 value) for two gate admissions to the Fair and two unlimited single-day access passes to Luminasia
- $72 ($100 value) for two gate admissions to the Fair and a 150-ticket Ride & Game Fun Card
- $125 ($175 value) for four gate admissions to the Fair and a 250-ticket Ride & Game Fun Card
- Experience Luminasia, a breathtaking exhibit of enormous lantern-lit artwork
- So much to do, including concerts with Carrie Underwood, fair food, laser light shows, the rodeo, and more
- Enjoy displays of local agriculture, arts, and wares
- Come celebrate life in Washington!
Washington State Fair's Website