You've been meaning to treat yourself to a vacation, but making up your mind could be a full-time job in itself. Scratch it off your to-do list with this deal from BookIt.com: pay $798 ($399 per person) for an all-inclusive four-night stay for two in a Junior Suite at the Villa del Palmar Beach Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (usually $1,774) -- plus, two children (ages 12 and under) can stay and eat for free!
All-inclusive vacations are the fun, simple way to enjoy your time away from home. With food, drinks, and activities all rolled into one convenient package, you never have to worry about tips or budgeting for extra expenses. You can focus on what you really want to do: relax! Villa del Palmar boasts white sand beaches, volleyball, shuffleboard, two restaurants on site, and much more. With all this fun packed into one place, the only thing missing is you -- grab this deal and make it happen.
• In order to receive the full value, travel must be booked by April 23, 2012 and travel must be completed by December 23, 2012. If you book your travel after April 23, 2012, you will only be entitled to the paid value of $798 to spend toward a four-night stay at the Villa del Palmar Beach Resort; the paid value does not expire
• Valid for travel between April 8, 2012 and December 23, 2012
• Valid for two adults and up to two children (ages 12 and under) in a Junior Suite; includes lodging, meals, drinks, entertainment, taxes, and gratuities
• Limit two vouchers per customer
• Limit one voucher per booking
• If consecutive bookings are made, resort may not be able to accommodate your continued stay in the same room
• Entire value must be used in one booking
• Voucher valid for new bookings only
• Airfare not included; additional nights, guests (beyond two adults and two children ages 12 and under), or services such as flights and non-resort activities can be added to your all-inclusive resort reservation at the time of booking for an additional fee
• Customers must be at least 21 years of age to check-in
• Customers are responsible for ensuring that their travel documents are up to date and that they are able to cross international borders
• Available for use immediately after purchase
• For questions about the booking or redemption process, contact a BookIt.com booking agent at 888-416-2906