Judging from the reviews of Romesco Mex Med Bistro, foodies love this place. Person after person comments on the complexity of the flavors and the finesse of the execution at this sophisticated Mexican-Mediterranean eatery. Order a round of tapas to start -- don't miss the roadside ahi tuna tostada and short-rib tacos.
- $15 for $30 to spend on food and drink for lunch
- $20 for $40 to spend on food and drink for dinner
- Enjoy savory paella or lamb asado with spicy mint salsa verde
- Recently won critics' choice award for "Best Mexican Restaurant in San Diego" from San Diego Magazine
- Sophisticated atmosphere with tiled floors, dark-wood tables, and white napkins
- At Bonita Road and Billy Casper Way in Bonita just off the 805
Romesco Mex Med Bistro’s Website