Take one step inside Green Forest off of Rodi Road, and you'll be met with the aromas of a true Brazilian steakhouse. Once here, you'll want to summon your appetite for smoky meats cooked over an open pit that's fueled by natural wooden charcoal for a decadent taste.
- $20 for $40 to spend on food and non-alcoholic drinks
- Experience an authentic churrasqueira experience where meats are slowly cooked over an oven on skewers
- Waiters will walk around with large skewers of ribs, baby back pork, short ribs, sausage, top sirloin, and more
- If you want a particular meat, they'll slice endless portions from the skewer to your plate upon your beck and call
- Features an extensive seafood and salad bar