Whether you have your eyes set on Asia, Canada, Europe, or the Pacific, today's deal from Vayama.com brings your next international trip a step closer. Pay $50 and enjoy $100 to spend toward an international flight when you travel by June 1, 2013.
Imagine yourself barefoot on the beaches of Mexico, exploring the Australian outback, trekking the Inca Trail, or riding the Underground in London. Wherever your wanderlust takes you, Vayama.com is there to help with the best selection of airlines, and more flights to a greater number of exciting international destinations. Take your family to Europe for a ride up the Eiffel Tower. Or, wake up at dawn for an unforgettable view of the pyramids in Egypt. International travel has never been easier -- and with today's deal from Vayama.com, the world really is your playground. Make that next trip count!
• In order to receive the full value, travel must be booked by December 31, 2012 and travel must be completed by June 1, 2013. If you book your travel after December 31, 2012, or complete your travel after June 1, 2013, you will only be entitled to the paid value of $50 to spend toward an international flight (US Origin to a non-US Destination) purchased on Vayama.com; the paid value does not expire
• Voucher is only valid toward round-trip international flights
• Limit 2 vouchers per customer
• Limit 1 voucher per booking
• Entire value of voucher must be used in a single booking
• Voucher is only valid for itineraries booked for a single traveler
• Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase
• If you request, AmazonLocal will refund your unredeemed voucher anytime within 30 days of purchase. However, once you book your reservation, your voucher has been redeemed and you may no longer refund your voucher