Bring your old Hollywood attitude to dinner, but be careful -- that lovely man seated next to you may be a cold-blooded murderer! Be an active participant in the suspenseful fun of "Best Laid Plans," or one of the other themed murder-mystery dinners put on by The Murder Mystery Company.
- $29 ($60 value) for one ticket to a three-course dinner and murder-mystery show
- $57 ($120 value) for two tickets to a three-course dinner and murder-mystery show
- Diners are participants -- and everyone is a suspect
- Enjoy a crisp salad and your choice of pasta served with mizithra cheese and meat sauce, zesty sausage pasta, or mushroom spaghetti at the Minneapolis location, or choose from baked lasagna, pan seared chicken breast, or a vegetarian option at the Stillwater location
- Wrap up with a chilling conclusion -- a mystery dessert