The only thing better than seeing an antique automobile up close is exploring an entire museum full of them. Today’s V-8-charged deal from the Larz Anderson Auto Museum—home to America’s oldest car collection—puts you in the driver’s seat of history.
- $10 ($20 value) for admission for two adults
- $15 ($30 value) for one-year membership for one adult
- $25 ($50 value) for one-year family membership for up to four
- Membership includes free admission to museum and museum-sponsored lawn events, discounts, members-only events, and access to their automotive library
- Don't forget their annual members-only party and their dance party series
- Classic cars currently on display are the 1899 Winton Phaeton, the 1908 Bailey Electric Phaeton Victoria, the 1924 Renault Torpedo, and many more
Larz Anderson Auto Museum's Website